Chester Property – Good News for Chester Business Park
Cheshire West and Chester Council has granted planning permission for a 110,000 sq. ft. office in Chester Business Park. The building will offer either a single headquarters or two separate buildings, which will provide much-needed additional office space in Chester.
Chester Business Park, 23 miles from Hamilton Square Estates, Wirral, has been home to a number of blue-chip organisations for many years.
Those who work at Chester Business Park are spoilt for choice when it comes to where to live – a short commute from the Wirral, in Chester itself or in the surrounding Cheshire and North Wales countryside.
For information about local property, please contact Andrew on 0151 200 2102.
Location: 1 Cleveland Street, Birkenhead, Wirral, Merseyside, CH41 6ND
Phone: 0151 200 2102
Mobile: 07419 124040 or 07880 712261
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Latest News
- Happy New Year 2nd January 2018
- UK Property News – Changes to Stamp Duty and other Housing News from the in 2017 Budget 23rd November 2017
- North Wales Property – Introduction of Land Transaction Tax in Wales – Flintshire, Wrexham 20th November 2017
- Electrical Safety in the Private Rented Sector 20th November 2017
- Merseyside Property Refurbishment by Wirral Property Group 15th November 2017