6th July 2020 – COVID-19 UPDATE
We are continuing to operate following Government Guidelines and are open for PRE-BOOKED APPOINTMENTS ONLY.
We have one member of staff in the office during the majority of normal working hours. The preference is still to do business remotely if possible and we would therefore ask all clients to either call us on 0151 2002102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
We have adapted our working patterns so that the vast majority of tasks can be completed remotely, from starting an initial tenancy agreement to reporting faults or repairs on-line. All documents can be uploaded to our systems and signed electronically.
If you do need to see us in person please be aware of the following restrictions that we have in place in our office:
1. You may enter the lobby area, where you are visible to the office staff but separated by the glass screen, when we will discuss your query.
2. If necessary, you may be allowed entry to the front part of the office only. We ask that all clients stay behind the black lines marked on the floor.
3. We ask that you do not come to the office under any circumstances if you believe you may be unwell.
All properties will be available to view on-line and we are in the process of uploading video tours of all properties as well as the existing pictures. This will enable clients to make a more informed decision at to whether or not an in-person viewing is required.
If you want to tour a property the following restrictions have been imposed by government:
a. Our staff will phone to confirm your attendance about 1 hour before the due time and if you do not answer to confirm your attendance we will not go to the property.
b. Only one person may view the property at any time. Multiple viewings, or family groups will not be permitted.
c. Our staff will arrive early and open the house or flat up for the viewing. We will open windows and leave doors open, and wipe down handles and other possible touch points with disinfectant wipes. We will meet you at the front door, maintaining social distancing, and allow you to tour the property on your own. We will answer any queries you have outside the property after the viewing.
We understand that this is all very different from the personal service we used to give. Hopefully you appreciate that we must work within government guidelines for safe practice to protect both our staff and our customers. As ever, we are always available by phone to discuss any properties you may wish to sell, buy or rent.
We are a friendly Wirral Estate Agent with 25 years’ experience in sales and lettings.
We offer some of the best value services around, withou
Our office is located on the edge of Hamilton Square, Birkenhead, Wirral and is just a minute’s walk away from Hamilton Square Station, therefore easily accessible from all parts of Wirral, Liverpool and Chester.
We advertise all properties on a range of social media, Onthemarket and other high profile property sites.
Here at Hamilton Square Estates we also have the best end-to-end service for investors – we can source, buy, rent, manage and sell for you. With our large list of national and international investors wanting to buy in Wirral, Liverpool, Chester and North Wales, detailed local knowledge and extensive advertising we can sell your investment property fast.
Why choose Hamilton Square Estates?
- A stress-free way to sell your home; clink on the link to see our unbeatable all inclusive sales package sales information
- Professional landlord management services starting from just 9% – see our landlord information
- Advertising on major web portals including Onthemarket
- FREE social media marketing on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Locally based office on the edge of Hamilton Square, Birkenhead, Wirral
- Estate Agent services across Wirral, Liverpool, Chester and North Wales.
- Friendly and professional service
- Full property management services available
- We support local initiatives for social change