Looking to rent on the Wirral?
At Hamilton Square Estates we ensure your experience is as stress-free as possible:-
- We communicate regularly with you throughout the process.
- We do not take multiple applications and we are upfront with you about your chances of success.
- For some of our properties we offer a low deposit scheme or no deposit with a guarantor.
- We maintain all our properties to a high standard and we have a dedicated team at Wirral Property Group to hand when needed. For more information on our sister company services visit http://www.wirrlpropertygroup.co.uk
- We have an emergency contact number.
- Our friendly office staff are ready to take your call for enquiries on properties or for current tenants with any questions or issues.
- With your consent, we keep all enquiries on our database and can inform you of available properties that match your criteria.
- We have viewings available Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm and Saturdays 9am to 3pm.
- An application pack is available at the viewing.
- All deposits taken will be secured with the DPS and the documentation will be provided with the tenancy agreement on the day you move into the property.
- To apply, please contact the office for an application form.
- Once you agree to take the property, we take a holding deposit equivalent to one week’s rent and this secures the property for you.
- Prior to moving in, the first month’s rent and a deposit will be required.
- All future rent must be paid by standing order. Bank transfer details will be given when the tenancy agreement is signed.
- Late payments will be subject to additional charges as per statute.
- To amend a tenancy, such as adding an additional tenant to the contract, you will be subject to a charge.
- All Court fees will be reclaimed from the tenant.
- At the end of a tenancy, should the property not be returned to us in a good condition, excluding normal wear and tear, charges may apply and will be taken out of your deposit or charged to your guarantor.